Monday, September 07, 2009

Red Hot Rhythm - what !


I bought 2 boxes of Dark and Lovely's Red Hot Rhythm permanant hair dye. I actually bought the dye to late because I was supposed to dye my hair at the start of summer and then wear some nice styles showing it off. I have many friends who are hairdressers who did not want to dye my hair as I do wear pieces too. So anyway I just dyed it. check out the pictures and have a look. The only thing is the colour did not come out even so next time I will start from my ends then my roots or something. I might even get a different shade all together. Do you have any tips on doing your own hair dye? What products should I use. I might even go for a more of a mahogany brown/red or something next time. How do I get the colour to take on the ends better?

4 comments:

Finehairsistas said...

I love the color !!!!
fefe

Paige B. Vintage said...

i want to buy this dye and color was your hair black to begin with... Im dark brown with red undertones... i'd say a 3 :)

Laverne SoFrolushes said...

My hair was naturally off black so about a 1b to begin with.

Brittany said...

1. Next time use a protein filler like Neutral Protein Filler from Sally Beauty Supply. This will fill in any weak or porous spots in your hair strands.
2. You might want to go a lighter shade next time since you said you didn't really feel this color.

I just got this color today from walmart, and while the color is pretty on the model, I don't think it will look so nice of me. My hair is #1 so.....anyway. I think most of these models' natural hair color is lighter and that's how they get the shades to look so vibrant. Or just photoshop lol.