Sunday, May 16, 2010

My curl pattern

I do not really do much to my hair . This pic is my hair freshly washed and somewhat air dried. So this is what my curls look like. The picture was taken a few months ago and I have since checked my curl pattern again and it looks pretty much the same like this.

Oh and as you can see the redhead that I was is all gone. Now its this brownish colour. As crazy as it may sound I just might go and get some highlights done professionally a little colour correction. I tried a full head weave recently and my head was so tender I removed it after 2 weeks. I will try to post pics soon.

I always think of my hair as a 4a/b. It always looks deceivingly thick but its quite fine in texture just very dense. What would you class my hair as? What products would you suggest?

1 comment:

Finehairsistas said...

Beautiful curlies :o)

fefe