Monday, February 27, 2012

Random 99p shop hair purchases


I bought these items months ago. I saw them in one of many 99p shops in my area. The first one has a bowl and some applicator brushes. I saw a video by YouTuber "ulovemegz" who said she poured her treatments and conditioner into a bowl and then applied to hair. I thought this could be a good idea to copy. At 99pence I will not be out of pocket.

Now the hair scissors seemed like a good idea however I know many will say for hair you cant use these as they are too cheap. I do not know how much they would cost in another shop though. I only dust my ends when I think about it, I have yet to fully do a proper trim so I  go to my hairdresser to get a proper trim. These are just a random purchases anyway which I hope will become useful.


No comments: